Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Member

This is Angel. I've known her for quite some time. But we never really got close until this school year. We share a lot of the same classes and interests. And today I found out she plays bass. LIKE A BEAST. I asked her right away to join In The Jaws Of A Dandy Lion and she seemed more than happy.

I'm so excited about this. The new material is just gonna get better from this point on. And the garage show is happening. It was a maybe at first, but it's on for sure now.

We're beginning recording with Angel this Saturday. I'll try to have something around then for you guys to hear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I. AM. VERY. EXCITED!!!

Grant Evans said...

Where did the virtual 7" go? I really liked both songs. It feels like it should be some strange, lost goth band single.