Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Halloween Album Update

This past weekend Alexis, myself and company indulged in a pot brownie/attic recording session experience. I'm currently reviewing and mixing some of the material, and in the middle of the day, I feel like wetting myself in fear. It sounds phenomenal. We recorded almost 50 different soundscapes/songs/jams...whatever you want to call them. And said material has nothing to do with the stuff we've been writing. Maybe we'll do 50 more segments?! Whatever the out come of this "idea" is -- it's gonna be crazy. Our first show and our first album project is becoming more of a reality. The only thing holding us back is a couple of equipment flaws. Like another amp and being able to reenact some of the special effects I use during the mixing process. The result could be a stripped skeleton of macabre proportions.

I hope all of you are well. I think everyone is currently working on something new and exciting and I personally cannot wait. Things are changing.

4 comments:

Grant Evans said...

Wonderful! We plan on partaking in a little fungus this weekend to loosen the old creative juices...

Spiid said...

Ahh. So envious. I love mushrooms. I've only had the pleasure of doing them three times. But boy are they special moments.

Anonymous said...

Excited about the new material!

Jingle said...

Very nice and enjoying,
Its totally a change thing that I found here and very glade, its really enjoying.
Jingles