Monday, September 7, 2009

So Up In The Air, It's Atmospheric















Who finds a casio as nice as this at a rummage shop?

I do.




Recording on an untitled Spiid project has begun! "Lo-fi, UFO paranoia fantasies in haunted space station, static evolution." It should be done sometime early this fall. And Grant has already agreed to make an appearance on it. While he works on his own project, "Lucid Cartography." What I'm doing is so up in the air, it's atmospheric.

Primary influences: Joe Meek - I Hear A New World. Quiet Evenings - Burning Bridges. Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon. Talking Heads - Fear Of Music.

And on Halloween, which is right around the corner, In The Jaws Of A Dandy Lion are releasing their first record and possibly doing their first show!! We're too old to treat or treat so we want to gather the Misfits, Goblins, Witches, and Ghosts for a sonic treat. And we wanna scare the costumes off of little trick or treaters that pass by my garage.

P.S. I'm thinking about making physical copies of some of my release. Which ones would you guys buy?

No comments: