Saturday, October 16, 2010

Better Than The Last Update, Hey?

Anyways who ever is reading, as you know I have been recording new material for an album to be called "Culture Shock." For a very long time, it was really hard for me to make music. But when I'm working on CS, I'm overflowed, proud. I think this will definitely show for something...whatever that might be.

SO...around this time last year, the girls and Jer and I tried to through a Halloween show in my garage with no luck. This year, we plan on tackling this problem. None of the girls, Jer or myself even have had to chance to play live. So I'm done the duty of working up a setlist of songs I will be able to play with "bare" equipment. Point is, it'll work...and it'll be badass. Here is my setlist:

01. Smoke Vines
02. Ripped Tape
03. Bedroom Ritual
04. Garbage
05. Phantasma
06. Psychic Sagittarius
07. No Two Stars Alike (Version II)

I'm going to playing this show probably only in front of a handful of people, but I don't mind.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Joel
JHouston791@gmail.com