Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ripped Tape

Hope all is well. Here's something I did with the help of Ben. On Ben's blog, he posted something called "Tape Rip." Which as far as I know is... well... a tape rip. Anyway, either Ben or I suggested that I should do something with it. It's an interesting, slow collage of 7 minutes of some really odd noises. I think it was me because I was eager to ask him if I could play with some of the interesting sounds on it. It's certainly a small, different approach to what I usually do and I'm pleased with the result. I wanted to do this a while ago but never got around to it. I've been slowly picking up on doing more musical things! Hooray!

The title is "Ripped Tape." Kinda clever of me, hey?

Ripped Tape

1 comment:

Grant Evans said...

This is niiiiiiiiiiice.